- To create an awareness among students about careers and the preparation required to achieve the career.
- To impart the necessary skills to face the selection process with confidence.
- To bring companies which fulfil students’ career aspirations.
- Identifying the potential companies for recruiting the students through Campus Placement.
- Contacting the Human Resource Professionals of renouned industries.
- Informing the students about the job description, eligibility criteria and selection process of the visiting company for campus recruitment.
- Arranging campus recruitment.
- Follow up with the company for joining, feedback about the performance of our students in selection process and on the job.
Why KCGCIANS are preferred by recruiters?
- Thanks to our Alumni who excel well in their career right from the induction training. Their performance at job makes the recruiters to visit the campus continuously for recruitment.
- The free environment to mingle and avenues provided for developing team skills and soft skills attract recruiters to rope in more fresh talent to their companies.
- Excellent communication, leadership skills and urge to learn by our students help them to climb the career ladder quickly.
- Practical exposure thru’ Internships, Mini and final year projects, industrial visits and lab experiments in upgraded labs make them to do developments in engineering and technology in their recruiting companies.
- The selection ratio is appreciable and companies feel happy in investing their time and money for campus recruitment at KCG.
Joshua Ranjit Christian, CSE 2017.
The best decision I made in my life was my decision to join KCG for my dream to become a computer engineer. Here I enjoyed full freedom to be myself and discover my talents and grow into a all-round personality. Now, I got placed in Dream Status Kaar Technologies and currently I am interning at Amazon Development Center as Software development engineer and test. I will always be grateful to my college for where I am today.
B Nikesh Kumar –IT 2017 Zoho Corp
My four years in Information Technology at KCG College of Technology are among the best years in my life. . I developed interest in coding from the very first year and during the final year I got the chance of mentoring the juniors. Our knowledge and skills were enlightened with care by well qualified and magnificent faculty. The placement training starts right from the first year and that helps you to prepare well ahead of the placements. I am currently placed at Zoho Corporation as a Member Technical Staff (design and development).
S S Janani EEE 2017 Capgemini
In addition to teaching, we were also given guidance to our career through lectures and training in soft skills. Various associations, professional clubs and cells enhance our knowledge and skills, the English literary club and E-cell are noteworthy for me. The residential training program followed by mock interview helped me to get placed in Capgemini.