MoU’s signed to help in academic and research and development activites:
KCG College of Technology has entered into a number of Industry-Institution partnerships through Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with various foreign governments and organizations for training, technical collaboration and consultancy.
- Nord Drivesystems
- The Eaagle View
- Kamachi Industries Ltd.
- Transun Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd
- National Institute of Wind Energy
- Technocrat Automation Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Steinbeis Solar Research Centre (SSRC)
- Purna Career Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Edu Live Infra India Pvt Ltd
- iMorph Innovation Center Pvt Ltd
- SJMSOM (IIT Bombay)
- Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai
- Kriatec Services Pvt Ltd
- NIIT Ltd
- Labtech Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Tessolve Services Pvt Ltd
- Nirmal Biogen Technology
- Maze Net Technologies
- Energreen Enterrises Pvt Ltd
- Enkem Engineers Pvt Ltd
- Omnex Quality Academy IndiaPvt Ltd
- CADD Centre Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Invictus Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Hare Information Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Ramco Systems Ltd
- Barry Wehmiller International Resources (P) Ltd
- Oracle University
KCG College of Technology signed MoU with Nokia Solutions and Networks India Private Limited
KCG College of Technology signed MoU with Nokia Solutions and Networks India Private Limited on 11 January 2018. The MoU focuses on Joint Project Developments, Joint Research Activities, Joint Funding Proposals, Joint CSR Activities, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures and Internships. The ceremony was held at KCG College of Technology in the presence of Dr.Annie Jacob, Director, KCG College of Technology and Mr. Ramkrishna Patra, Head – Manufacturing Solutions, Nokia Solutions and Networks India Private Limited.
MOU Signed with Builders association of India Egmore, Chennai.
Kcg College of technology signed an MOU with Builders association of India on 09/08/2017 at the office of the Builders association of India egmore Chennai.The MOU was signed by Mr. K. Venkatesan chairman BAI southern center and Principal Dr Prabhakaran, KCG college of technology in the presence of Mr J. John Alexander HOD Civil engineering. Faculty from the department of Civil engineering and office bearers of BAI were present.The MOU will help students to get internships in various construction companies and also help them find suitable employment opportunities.Exchange of expertise and knowledge sharing will also help the interest of both the organization.
The MOU is signed for two years.