15th GRADUATION DAY – 2017
I am glad to inform you that the Graduation Day for the students of B.E / B.Tech programmes of 2012-16, M.E programmes of 2014-16 and MCA programme of 2013-16 is scheduled to be held on Saturday, August 05, 2017 in our college campus at 10.00 a.m. The Registration of graduands will be held between 7.00 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. on the same day. Alumni meet will be held at 2.00 p.m. at Mirza Seminar Theatre. Join the fold of the proud Alumni – KCG -ians! I take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you.
You are requested to be present on the occasion and receive the degree in person. All the eligible candidates are requested to duly fill in the registration form available at our college website or e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before July 31, 2017 to enable us to make necessary arrangements. Should you require any clarifications, please feel free to contact us over telephone (044-28389001 / 02 / 03 / 04, +91-90038 71717 / 95669 99916). The contact person is Dr. P. Deiva Sundari (HoD – EEE).
Kindly bring this notification to the attention of your batch mates and other friends.
(Dr. G. Prabhakaran)
Registration enrollment at campus is mandatory for all even though online registration is already completed.
- Registration starts at 7.00 a.m. and closes by 9.00 a.m. on August 05, 2017.
- For logistic reasons, the registration may not be possible after 9.00 a.m. Hence, ensure that you are available before 9.00 a.m.
- Alumni Meeting will be held between 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m.
- Attendance of rehearsal at KMC auditorium at 9.00 a.m. is compulsory.
- Guests (Limited to 1 per Graduand) and graduands should be seated by 9.30 a.m.
- Only graduands will be seated in the KMC auditorium. However, video arrangement is made in other halls for the guests.
- Dress code – formal.
- Gowns / Robes shall be available on hire at the campus.
- If you have already received the Degree certificate, you may please return it and attend the function and receive the certificate ceremoniously
- Candidates are requested to observe strict silence during the proceedings of the function.
- Mobile phone / Camera are strictly not permitted inside the auditorium.
- Arrangements will be made for photographs on payment.
- Candidates will remain standing when the academic procession enters and when the procession leaves the auditorium.