UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Application for admission to a course under Management Quota should be made only through consortium of self financing Arts and Professional Colleges in the prescribed form, which will be sent along with the prospectus.
- Application form properly filled-in should be sent only to the Admission Office or handed over in person along with
1.One Xerox copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination, attested by a Gazetted Officer
2.Prescribed Registration fee(The Registration Fee can be paid by cash at the Admission Office, or by DD in favour of KCG College of Technology)
- All Students seeking admission to any course should attach Xerox copies of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, which are duly attested along with the application. The candidates should produce authentic certificate indicating the corresponding marks of each grade in the mark sheet.
- Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and registration fee are liable for rejection.
- The final selection will be based on their marks in the qualifying examination and interview.
- If any candidate is found to have secured admission by fraudulent methods like presentation of forged certificates, cheques etc., he/ she will be dismissed from the college at any time during the courses and will forfeit the fees paid.
- The admission notice will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the admission office with the following original certificates.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations and Pass Certificate from 10th standard onwards
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate(if applicable)
- Migration Certificate for other state students
- Eligibility Certificate for other state students
- 12 passport size recent colour photographs and any other documents required.