UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Application for admission to a course should be made only in the prescribed form, which will be sent along with the prospectus.
Application form properly filled-in should be sent only to the Admission Office or handed over in person along with
- a xerox copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination, attested by a Gazetted Officer and
- prescribed Registration fee. The Registration Fee can be paid by cash at the Admission Office, or by DD in favour of KCG College of Technology.
All Students including Foreign Nationals and NRIs seeking admission to any course should attach xerox copies of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, which are duly attested along with the application. The candidates should produce authentic certificate indicating the corresponding marks of each grade in the mark sheet.
Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and registration fee are liable for rejection.
The scrutiny committee will process the applications and provisionally select the students on merit. An interview will be conducted if necessary. The Applicants from distant places may be selected on the basis of merit without interview.
The final selection will be based on their marks in the qualifying examination, performance in the aptitude test and group discussion and interview.
If any candidate is found to have secured admission by fraudulent methods like presentation of forged certificates / dishonoured DD etc., he/ she will be dismissed from the college at any time during the courses and will forfeit the fees paid.
The admission notice will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the admission office with the following original certificates.
- Mark sheet/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- T.C. from the institution last studied
- Conduct Certificate
- Passport and visa in originals
- Eligibility certificate from Anna University of Technology, Chennai (Necessary assistance will be provided by the Institution for obtaining Eligibility Certificate)
- Six passport size recent colour photographs.
- Certificate from the Employer where the parent is working (Applicable for NRIs).
After scrutiny of the above documents and payment of the prescribed fees, the student will report to the Principal, with the admission letter to join the course.
The date(s) of joining the course will be intimated in advance.